Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Exciting News


Well fans I have good news.  Solstice Publishing, (the publisher of my first two books) has picked up the option on my third book, “Mandrean Revenge.”  They will republish it in the Solstice family of books.  I’ve spent the last two days looking through possible cover options.  There were so many to choose from but I managed to narrow it down to a few for my publisher to choose from.  It’s exciting to go through this book again.  For those of you not familiar with the story, I will give you a teaser.  At the end of “The Sapphire Crucible,” Linvin had killed Lord Mandrean; or so he thought!  Mandrean survived the encounter and in his convalescence, stoked his fires of hatred for his half-elf enemy.  Two years have gone by and he finally has a plan.  He orders his evil Necromancer to kidnap Linvin’s best friend and uncle, Anvar.  Then the ultimatum is laid out.  Either Linvin surrenders to the Mandreans to be executed before the first frost or his uncle takes his place.  Seeing little choice, Linvin sets off for the Mandrean Empire.  Little does he know of the troubles he will encounter upon the way.  That’s all for today my fans.  Enticing, isn’t it?  I can tell you there are some turns you won’t see coming.  It’s a fun read.  You’ll have access to it soon

No comments:

Post a Comment