Wednesday, July 19, 2017

A Glimpse of My Latest Work


As I wait for an editor to be assigned by my publisher for “Mandrean Revenge,” I turn my focus to my latest endeavor, “The Thief Master of Ravensburg.”  It is a totally different book from the ones I have written so far with shades of grey separating the heroes from the villians.  The storylines are complex and the protagonist is…different to be delicate.  That’s what I love so much about him, though.  He’s somewhat of an anti-hero.  If you take Linvin Grithinshield from the other books and compare, this character is about as far away and still be called a “good guy” like Linvin as you can get.  It is a fun story if you’re open to something new in the series.  The secondary characters are all over the board as well.  There are gnomes, elves, dwarves and humans.  They represent a slew of different profiles.  The antagonist is a greedy, selfish, vicious, plotting man who uses intimidation and cruelty to their greatest effect.  He’s quite a foe.  The book has excitement and mystery and outright brashness.  I will get back to writing it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment