Thursday, July 3, 2014

4/5 Star Review

I received a 4 star review on “Quest for the Red Sapphire” on Amazon.com.  You might wonder why I am so happy about only being given 4 stars instead of 5.  One has to remember that, in the world of publishing, not everyone is going to love your writing.  Some might really dislike your writing.  Considering the person could have given me 1, 2 or 3 stars, 4 is a very respectable number.  It tells me they liked my work overall and just found a few things they weren’t as fond of in the book.  That’s not so terrible, is it?  In the review the person even says they would read the sequel.  You would not do that if you hated the book.  So I’ll take 4 out of 5 stars any day of the week.  The whole point of this is to tell a story someone enjoys.  I accomplished that.  Here’s the review.
4.0 out of 5 stars Took a while to read, but worth it, June 27, 2014
By
Love2Read (Freehold, NJ) - See all my reviews
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Quest for the Red Sapphire (Sapphire Chronicles Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Some of the story seems to drag a little bit. There's a lot of characters and some probably don't have to even be in the story for the actual storyline. The story seems to start coming together in the middle/end of the book. If there is a second book, I would definitely be interested in reading it.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
Report abuse | Permalink
Comment Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment