Thursday, June 19, 2014

First Draft Done

I just finished the first draft of my next book, “Mandrean Revenge.”  I don’t like spoilers so I won’t give you any but I must say it goes in a radically new direction that could not have been foreseen.  Fear not fans.  There is still plenty of action to keep you interested and there are some dialogues that will bend your noodle when you think them through.  I’m going with a little shorter book this time as the characters are mostly established.  Now comes the editing phase.  I’m pretty picky about that type of thing and it can sometimes take a while.  I need to talk to my publisher and work on dates for publishing but the point is, the story itself is done.  You’ll want to read “Quest for the Red Sapphire” and “The Sapphire Crucible” first in order for the story to fall in line.  You can find them here:  http://www.amazon.com/Quest-Red-Sapphire-Chronicles-ebook/dp/B00DZ100MO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1403212340&sr=8-1&keywords=quest+for+the+red+sapphire and http://www.amazon.com/Sapphire-Crucible-Chronicles-Rival-Gates-ebook/dp/B00JL0P6IG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1403212407&sr=8-1&keywords=sapphire+crucible  Keep on reading and I’ll keep on writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment