Thursday, June 5, 2014

5 Star Review For Crucible @Solsticepublish


Sapphire Crucible received another 5 star review!  Check out this one by Ray Owen http://www.amazon.com/Sapphire-Crucible-The-Chronicles-ebook/product-reviews/B00JL0P6IG/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1  In case the link doesn’t take you there, here is the text:

5.0 out of 5 stars  A Classic Quest, June 2, 2014

By Ray Owen - See all my reviews

Verified Purchase(What's this?)

This review is from: Sapphire Crucible (The Sapphire Chronicles) (Kindle Edition)

First, I would like to reveal that I had not read Rival’s earlier book “Quest for the Red Sapphire,” and I think he did an excellent job of bringing me up to speed with the storyline in the prologue. It was easy to realize this was a classic quest fantasy from the start. The main character Linvin was fleshed out very nicely with the colorful characters and challenges he faced as a leader of this small band of warriors. I really enjoyed the unpredictability of some of the characters, especially the wizard, whose alliance between good and evil was always questionable. That little bit of intrigue just made the story that much more enjoyable.

I like stories that build and this is one that definitely does that, putting lots of heated action near the end. This is an A-lister when it comes to young adult readers. I would recommend it with no hesitation. Now, I must go back and read book one of this series, !

 

Ray Owen - Author of Tempered Throne\

No comments:

Post a Comment