Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Writing Corrections


The holidays are over.  No more relatives or obligations.  No more extra hours at work.  Things can get back to normal. (Although I do leave my tree up a bit longer just because I like the sight.)  It is finally time to write again.  First, I have revisions to make to what I have already done.  I started questioning my work as an outsider and saw huge flaws I needed to fix.  Now I have to make changes to what I was going to write and put it down.  I admit it is all swirling around my head like a tornado.  Once I start my corrections, though, it should fall into place.  I never thought I would be so excited to do corrections.  There is so much left to write.  There is so much plotting and scheming in Book 5 that sometimes I lose track of everything I have going on myself.  That’s why I have my timeline to look at and see what should be going on, when.  Can you feel my excitement?  Well, the time has come to end this blog for the day and get writing.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment