Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Review of "Alien Manifesto"


I just finished reading a book to review for my writing pal, Todd Embry.  He wrote a very good Science Fiction novel.  I thought I would share the review with all of you.

 

I was given a copy of this book in exchange for a fair and honest review.  IF you like Science Fiction, this book’s for you.  It has mystery, sex (tasteful), lots of fun gadgets, space exploration and my personal favorite, fight scenes.  A seemingly harmless planet is discovered by two brothers.  That’s about where the good part of their story ends.  Years later a group of mercenaries visit the planet to look for valuables of a long-lost civilization.  They find more than they bargained for!  You have members of the crew falling in love and enemies from without trying to destroy them.  It’s a solid read and was a pleasure to review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment