Tuesday, May 5, 2015

I'm Back


I have just finished a stretch of 12 eleven hour plus work days in a row at my day job.  I was kept going by my memory that I could get back to book editing after this was all over.  Today is my first day off and I have to say, as much as I love my writing, all I want to do is sleep.  I feel guilty about that but it is true.  Perhaps after a nap I can start work again or else tonight.  Writing is my passion.  It is one of the greatest things to come into my life.  But I am not a young man anymore.  My body is aching in places I didn’t even know I used.  I will jump back in the saddle and work on my books…after a little rest.  The .99 sale on “Quest for the Red Sapphire” was a smashing success.  The book moved up over 1,000,000 spots on the best seller list at Amazon at one point.  I am so glad so many people have started the journey.  It is a fun trek to take!  Thanks to all the new followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment