Wednesday, November 2, 2016

5 Star Review


Yesterday I received my first review on Amazon.com of “Repercussions Abound.”  It was five stars which initially made me very happy but then the reader gave their reasons.  They said “Goodie Two Shoes” Linvin finally showed some cracks in his personality.  It was also noted that this book was written and edited better than the past ones.  Remember, these are my babies out there.  I have seen a problem either missed or created by editing in the past but they were few and far between.  I hardly think they had serious problems.  The weirdest part of all is that all of this was meant as a compliment.  In the end I think more people will look at the 5 gold stars rather than what was written.

On to Halloween.  I don’t know how many years in a row it has been but it has been a long time since we ran out of candy.   The reason for this is because I always buy too much candy.  I hand out a ton of it and the bowl seems to spontaneously regenerate with candy.  No matter how many trick-or-treaters we get, we are always left with a giant bowl of candy.  We have gotten smarter.  At least we now buy candy we like to eat.  It makes it tolerable.  This year I had two (2) different kids say, “Hey, can I have the rest of your bowl of candy?”  After telling them no they each wanted to know why.  I told them I had to save some for the other children.  Then I gave them each one piece of candy instead of the 3 I usually gave out and sent them on their way.  Can you believe the nerve of those kids?  That is the future of our society.  Let’s hope they’re just a couple of bad apples and the rest of the bunch was fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment