Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Time To Edit


Sales of “Quest for the Red Sapphire” have been huge during this .99 sale.  It has moved up over 700,000 places on the best seller’s list at Amazon.com!  If you’re on the fence about ordering, the sale ends soon so order your copy today at  http://amzn.to/1npYd0S .   I’ve been doing so much publicity lately that I nearly forgot that I had the edits for “Sapphire Crucible” waiting to be finished.  I will be going into a two week stretch at work when I will be basically unavailable to my writing L.  So I have till tomorrow to finish my edits.  On top of that, the first edits for book 3, “Mandrean Revenge” just came through.  It will have to wait until after my work bombardment to attack those.  When all that is done and that book is ready to publish, I can finally get back to finishing book 4, “Repercussions Abound.”  It was so long ago that I first thought up a half-elf named Linvin Grithinshield.  He has come so far and has so far to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment