Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Funniest Thanksgiving


Another Thanksgiving is almost here and I am writing this blog as I wait for a layer of my 7 layer Jello (it’s actually 14) to set.  I looked back and saw my blog from last year in which I described finding out about my mother’s passing on Thanksgiving Day.  She was a marvelous woman who would not want me to dwell on the subject so this year I am going in the opposite direction.  I would like to share, with the help of www.Youtube.com , the greatest Thanksgiving moment in television history not involving a football.  There was a comedy show in the late 1970s and early 1980s called “WKRP in Cincinnati” about a radio station with a host of bizarre characters.  Every week something crazy seemed to happen but their most popular and controversial episode ever came on the clip I am about to reference.  You may have to paste it into your browser.  It is worth 5 minutes of your day to watch this.  I view it every year and still laugh every time.  Happy Thanksgiving. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf3mgmEdfwg

No comments:

Post a Comment