Tuesday, October 28, 2014

New Book Covers


The good people at Solstice Publishing have recently signed me to a new 3 year contract to keep my books in print with their fine organization.  They are going to be moving them to their Solstice Shadows department aimed at more of the fantasy crowd.  In doing all this they are going to have their artists make new covers for the books and that’s where this blog comes into play.  I have many ideas for covers but something in me said, “What would my readers like?”  So I put that question to you.  Give me your suggestions for new covers for “Quest for the Red Sapphire” and “Sapphire Crucible.”  They will be starting on the second editions soon so I need to make my decisions but this is the opportunity for you to chime in with your opinions.  My fans are the greatest and have given me great feedback.  You can even email me at rivalgates@hotmail.com.  I hope to hear from you.    

No comments:

Post a Comment