Sunday, April 27, 2014

Paperback Coming Out @Solsticepublish

If everything goes right, tomorrow “The Sapphire Crucible” will be out on paperback.  I was told by my publisher that it should go live then.  Look for it on Amazon.  I will provide the link as soon as possible.  No one seems to have caught that “Quest for the Red Sapphire” is still only .99 on Kindle!  The promotion ended but somewhere someone dropped the ball.  Regardless, their blunder is your gain.  If you were thinking of giving Book 1 in the Sapphire Chronicles a shot this is as good a time as any.  Get your copy before they find the error.  My struggles with Windows 8.1 continue.  Now it keeps telling me it needs to repair disk errors but every time I repair them, the same message comes up again after the restart.  I did manage to get my printer and camera working.  The task of finding 13 years’ worth of pictures and over 1000 songs and then finding the right home for them is daunting.  I seem to be all consumed with this task and all my 13 year old daughter can ask is, “When can I play SIMS?”  Well, we each have our priorities in life.  Have a good night all.  I will be working on this tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment