Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Important News


Publishing is a cutthroat business.  That lesson was brought home to me when the publisher of my last two books informed me they were going out of business on the 31st of this month.  They said they could not compete with the rising costs of the business and competing in the marketplace.  It tells you how much competition there is even in publishing.  Right now a lot of the smaller companies are closing their doors and the big ones are scaling back.  As for me, I’m not worried.  I will find another publisher to pick up those books.  That’s what I have an agent for.  I will come out of this alright.  It will just take time.  So if you were waiting to buy one of the last two books, you will have to wait a while longer.  Check back for updates.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment