Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Vacation Time


  1. Ah vacation.  According to Webster’s Dictionary it is defined as freedom from any activity; rest; respite; intermission
  2. ⌂ a period of rest and freedom from work, study, etc.; time of recreation, usually a specific interval in a year.

Doesn’t that sound like the loveliest thing in the whole world right about now?  Well, my friends, I will be taking one of these until July 27.   I will be travelling from Nebraska to Toronto, Ontario Canada.  There we will attend my niece’s wedding in the heart of Toronto.  I will get to spend some time with family I rarely see and even deliver a signed copy of a book.  It has been a number of years since I was able to actually go somewhere on vacation.  This trip is long overdue.  Feel free to suggest stops I should make while in Toronto.  Unfortunately I will not be blogging during my trip to the Great White North.  So don’t think I have forgotten you.  I’ll just be enjoying my “period of rest and freedom from work.”  I will talk to you in a couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment