Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Back To Editing


I want to thank everyone for their patience while I was away dealing with the death of my father.  In summary, he was a great man and our loss is heaven’s gain. Thank you to everyone for their prayers and support.   As for writing, I hope you all had a chance to read my interview on Kelly Smith Reviews.  If not here is the link again http://kellysmithreviews.blogspot.com/2015/03/author-interview-rival-gates.html  I wrote the interview before hearing about my father.  It’s a nice piece and Kelly does such a wonderful job on her blog.  It’s worth a read.  I am proofreading the final edit of the second edition of “Quest for the Red Sapphire.”  The new version should be up on Amazon in about a week, depending on how fast I go.  Well, I had better get back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment